Lunch & Learn Series Part Three: 12 Principles of Best Practice FP&A: Taking FP&A to the Next Level - Asia Pacific
In Part three, we'll explore the last four Principles outlined by Lawrence that are designed to help you take FP&A to the next level by focusing on business drivers and integrating them into FP&A.
- Principle 9: Identify what drives success in the business and develop measures for those drivers.
- Principle 10: Establish long term and shorter targets for the drivers.
- Principle 11: Develop initiatives and projects to achieve the targets.
- Principle 12: Monitor results and tie them to incentives
This will be hosted by Rebecca Bragg of Board Australia & Lawrence Serven of Board USA, Author of 12 Principals of Best FP&A Practice.
This is Part 3 of a four-part series each Thursday in September 2020
- 24th September Part Four: A Case Study in Best Practice FP&A