Lunch & Learn Series Part One: 12 Principles of Best Practice FP&A - The Foundation - Asia Pacific
During our session, we will explore the first five Principles that are designed to provide a firm footing for FP&A and establish a high functioning process.
- Principle 1: Translate strategy into actionable plans
- Principle 2: Identify resources needed to deliver projects, meet plan results, and build those resources into the budget
- Principle 3: Document how operational plans will drive financial results and monitor the progress of those plans
- Principle 4: Get the story behind the numbers (the business reasons for the variance to plan)
- Principle 5: Promote agility -- take action when falling behind financial or operational goals
This will be hosted by Rebecca Bragg of Board Australia & Lawrence Serven of Board USA, Author of 12 Principals of Best FP&A Practice.
This is Part 1 of a four-part series each Thursday in September 2020