Intelligent Rightsizing: Effectively Managing the Modern Workforce
When external factors like COVID-19 impact the global economy, aligning business goals with HR strategy can present huge challenges. While downsizing was used in the past to achieve rapid cost savings by reducing the workforce, in a modern business setting, organisations should instead focus on rightsizing to ensure resilience as market conditions continue to change.
Watch the webinar recording to learn how HR leaders begin a digital transformation of the modern workforce by:
- Tightening up the connection between strategic goals and the workforce
- Modelling scenarios and testing the impact of transfers, restructures, and reskilling
- Planning headcount with real-time visibility on the cost of employment
- Determining optimal workforce and spending levels
- Getting a clear view of roles, responsibilities, skills, and competences
- Retaining and growing talent
Amandine Mely | PreSales Manager Switzerland | Board
Amandine Mely has graduated from Sciences Po Bordeaux, France in 2006 and has been working for several international companies within different industries in France and Poland. Having successfully run the digital transformation of the FP&A in her last company, Amandine joined our PreSales Team in September 2020 and is addressing the French- as well as German-speaking prospects and customer. She has over 13 years of experience in Controlling and Financial Planning & Analysis and deep knowledge about the customer perspective.
Adnan Halilovic | Sales Manager Switzerland | Board
Adnan Halilovic joined Board in June 2018 and is responsible as Sales Manager for the French-speaking region of Switzerland. He has more than 20 years of experience in the software industry for data governance and corporate decision-making processes with a strong focus on financial and operational performances.