Intelligent Rightsizing: Effectively Managing the Modern Workforce
When external factors like COVID-19 impact the global economy, aligning business goals with HR strategy can present huge challenges.
And the challenges that arose with the pandemic aren't the only ones facing HR executives in 2021; an increasingly remote headcount, diversity and company purpose are all areas that need to be overseen by the HR department to meet the needs of the modern workforce.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn how HR leaders can implement a digital transformation of the modern workforce that empowers them to:
- Achieve a unified view of the workforce by tightening up the connection between strategic goals and the workforce
- Model 'what if' scenarios to test the impact of transfers, restructures, and reskilling
- Gain real-time visibility of headcount and salaries to demonstrate the true ROI of the workforce
- Resist downsizing the workforce through intelligent rightsizing
- Gain a clear view of roles, responsibilities, skills, and competencies
- Predict attrition at the same time as retaining and growing key talent