How CPG Organisations Can Break Away from Spreadsheets with Integrated Business Planning
Transforming Demand Planning and Analytics in the CPG industry with Integrated Business Planning. Register for the webinar!
Although most CPG companies keep a close eye on operational efficiency, disparate systems and disjointed spreadsheets do exist within each department and can create silos of data, making it difficult to gain a 'single version of the truth' to use as the basis for demand planning and forecasting going forward. In uncertain times, this risks leaving many organisations vulnerable.
Realising the need for change, leading CPG organisations have undergone a digital transformation towards an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) approach, in which data is unified from across the organisation and used for centralised demand planning efforts. The result is a marked uplift in visibility, accuracy, accountability, and efficiency across the entire Supply Chain.
Watch our live webinar to learn how Board, a unified decision-making platform, enables CPG companies to combine IBP with advanced analytics in a single solution to:
- Set and cascade strategic goals down into both operational and financial objectives
- Effectively forecast and predict demand, based on accurate data
- Drive the Demand Planning process by simulating the impact of promotional activity on profitability, operational efficiency, and resource requirements
- Plan headcount, production line activity, and procurement with a rough-cut capacity planning approach
- Consolidate data from multiple divisions, departments, and business entities with ease, enabling their full collaboration
Can't make the webinar? Register anyway, and we'll send you a recording shortly after the session.