Driving Sales and Marketing Performance through Unified Planning and Analytics ANZ Region
CRM systems are the backbone of sales and marketing activities, holding a wealth of data which, combined with insights from other tools such as marketing automation solutions, has the potential to inform future activities.
However, many sales and marketing leaders are unable to take effective decisions due to a lack of reporting capabilities within their CRM solutions, difficult and cumbersome to report from, there is no easy way to bring disparate data sources together, and no standardised planning and overarching reporting.
With Board, sales and marketing professionals can compare sales figures and marketing results instantly integrating with other data sources from across the business for true visibility into what’s driving the numbers and where improvements can be made.
Attend this webinar to learn how we can enable sales and marketing teams to:
- Achieve an accurate, real-time centralised view of sales and marketing performance and the ability to drill into the underlying factors which drive it the results
- Full end to end sales management reporting and analysis, to monitor your sales pipeline
- Boost demand through visibility of effective marketing campaigns & enabling cross-alignment and collaboration between the sales and marketing
- Allocate strategic targets over sales channels and products using advanced business rules & KPI Metrics
- Leverage historical performance to predict the likely future outlook of the business as well as to review and influence the behaviour of customers using predictive technologies and Artifical intelligence
- Manage sales and marking budget and forecast submission, review, approval, and versioning, as well as commentary, through an automated workflow