Driving Innovation in the Office of Finance with Integrated Business Planning
Attend this webinar to find out how Board's unified decision-making platform enables a truly integrated approach to planning and analytics processes in the Office of Finance which:
- Links strategic, financial, and operational results
- Combines data from across the business to create a single, accurate point of truth
- Provides a historical baseline of performance
- Encourages collaboration between all departments
- Clearly highlights the impact of decisions and the value created for the enterprise
Can't make it to the webinar?
Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recorded session once it's available.
Elisabeth Lybarger/ Regional Director
Elisabeth has over 25 years of successful consulting and sales experience in the fields of Corporate Performance Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Business Intelligence technologies. She is currently working to expand Board’s brand awareness and market share in North America.
Ty Jessup/ Pre-Sales Consultant
Ty is a seasoned professional with over 25 years of combined experience in several roles across multiple industries using Corporate Performance Management Solutions. Ty has had the perspective of both a user of CPM solutions as an Administrator, and also as a Consultant, designing and implementing solutions in various industries.