Drive Digital Transformation in Discrete Manufacturing
Unified, Intelligent, and Predictive
In this webinar, discover how the unified Board decision-making platform enables business leaders to drive digital transformation in manufacturing and:
• Align financial and operational activities to strategic goals
• Assess the financial impact of operations in real time
• Enhance the S&OP process, achieving a perfect balance between supply and demand
• Seamlessly link demand, production capacity, HR, and procurement
• Increase visibility of performance with an advanced digital boardroom
Register now and learn how to improve efficiency and drive profitability across your entire manufacturing process.
Jim Tuff / Regional Director
Jim Tuff is a seasoned sales executive that has sold and maintained relationships with key enterprise accounts for over 25 years. His finance and economics backgrounds provide him with strong fundamental knowledge of the finance space, combined with years of practical hands-on field experience at all levels.
Ty Jessup / Solutions Architect
Ty is a seasoned professional with over 25 years of combined experience in several roles across multiple industries using Corporate Performance Management Solutions. Ty has the perspective of an Administrator of CPM solutions, and has spent the majority of his career as a Consultant, designing and implementing multidimensional models.