Building Decision Making Resilience Now and for the Future
Finance and Operations teams are playing a critical role for businesses in the ongoing pandemic: delivering decision-making support in the face of unprecedented disruption. However, providing frequent forecasts and preparing the many different scenarios that the business expect is taxing many finance and operation teams’ processes, systems and data. The business leaders we’re talking to say they want two things:
1) To address the near-term needs of the business 2) Learn from this experience so they are better prepared next time and 3) to have the confidence in the numbers every time.
Join us for a virtual luncheon to discuss the challenges unprecedented events may bring and the opportunities it presents for us to review what's important now for the organisation and how do you put those plans into action. We’ll share our learnings and how easy you can go about;
- Incorporating simulation and scenario analysis
- Improving Cashflow analysis
- Revisiting the key business drivers
- Providing greater self-service around management packs / Board packs to ease the burden
Be ready to tackle unforeseen business impacts, integrate all your data sources in one place to analyse the past, act now and plan to future proof your organisation in real time within Board.