Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting in the era of self-service analytics and cognitive technologies
In today’s business environment, many people across an organization find themselves in the role of data analyst. Finance executives and business function leaders rely on data to develop budgets, manage performance of their departments, and project future funding needs.
Questions explored in this recorded webinar include:
- What are self-service analytics, and how do they benefit finance and business users?
- How can self-service analytics streamline budgeting, planning, and forecasting processes?
- How can finance chiefs partner with IT and business function leaders to improve the availability and accuracy of data?
- How are leading companies implementing best practices for self-service analytics that reduce, or even eliminate, spreadsheet proliferation?
- What roles will cognitive technologies and self-service analytics play in finance going forward?