Break Away from Spreadsheets with Board
The days of disjointed, spreadsheet-based plans are numbered. As leading organizations seek new ways to drive efficiency and profitability, they are increasingly moving to an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) approach. This enables better business partnering, enhances process automation and drives the modernization of their reporting and analytics.
Businesses need a single, unified platform to achieve this vision, bringing information together from across the organization and driving a tangible increase in performance and value.
Attend our webinar to discover how you can create a truly integrated approach to planning and analysis which:
- Links strategic, financial, and operational results to create transparency over what is driving the numbers
- Enables strategic goals to be cascaded down to operational activities with controlled workflow and collaborative reporting
- Combines data from all of the existing business systems to create a single, accurate "version of the truth"
- Provides a historical baseline of performance which can be used to simulate the impact of new initiatives within your current plan
- Encourages collaboration between all departments and generates an understanding of how one team’s activities impact the rest of the business
- Enables the production of an agreed go-to-market plan and creates accountability across all departments