BOARD in Legal
In the fast-changing legal landscape, firms are facing increased regulatory changes, globalisation of legal markets, ever more demanding clients in terms of costs and level of service, and an increasingly competitive business environment. In order to stay competitive, firms must reduce the cost of the work, while maintaining or improving control and the level of client service.
This requires the firm to access and analyse up-to-date financial and operational data to support and improve the thousands of individual day-to-day decisions that are made from a strategic level in terms of what business to focus on, the level of time and expense to be invested in a particular client or legal process, down to the individual fee-earner dealing with a specific matter.
Firms have vast masses of this data, but the existing plethora of tools on the market, largely un-integrated with each other, fail to provide the quality, timeliness and ease of access to the best information to support decision-making.
See in this webinar how BOARD enables you to:
- Seamlessly link the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes across the business.
- To track and analyse case and matter management.
- Create customisable, visually-rich dashboards for enterprise-wide views down to individual fee-earner KPIs.
- View a single version of the truth in real-time regardless of multi-currency input.
- Continue to work in your daily MS Office environment with write-back functionality to BOARD.