Board Americas User Group - West Coast
Join the virtual user group and connect with your peers
Board Americas is hosting a series of virtual user groups in 2021, starting with the West Coast on April 27th. Join us to connect with peers in your region, share experiences with Board, and gain new perspectives. Even if you can't make it for the full 2 hours, we encourage you to sign up and join us when you can. We'll send a recording to all registrants afterwards.
The agenda will be as follows:
- 10AM: Welcome and introductions with Jim Rich, General Manager of the Americas at Board
- 10:10AM: Fellow customer, Adrian Alzona, Director of IT at Rossdown Natural Farms & Foods, will share his team's recent success story in establishing a fully connected employee health screening process using Board
- 10:40AM: Introductions & networking session: get to know the other attendees
- 11:10AM: Coffee break
- 11:20AM: Networking session with peers: learn new ideas, insights, and more!
- 11:50AM: Wrap up and closing remarks
Our goal is to transition to an in-person format once travel is safer for all, so we encourage you to establish your membership now as we look ahead to the future.
We will be hosting a user group for the East Coast in summer 2021 (registration page coming soon), so please select the group that best fits your needs.
*The meeting will be held on Microsoft Teams