Best Practices in Integrated Business Planning: How the Competition is Getting Ahead
Balancing supply and demand is an ongoing challenge for manufacturers. The continuous combination of monitoring, analysis, reporting, and planning activities required is often conducted in silos across different production lines, sales organisations and departments - leading to repetitive processes, a lack of transparency, and missed opportunities for improving efficiencies.
Join our webinar where Paul Stratton, Head of Manufacturing and Automotive at Board, will explain and showcase how the world's largest and complicated manufacturers have simplified their entire strategic planning and forecasting with Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
You'll also learn how Board’s IBP solution:
- Drives business-wide transparency of performance, from design to delivery
- Creates alignment between strategic, financial, and operational goals
- Allows executives to simulate and analyse alternative strategies and scenarios
- Fosters collaborative working and accountability of business results
- Frees up resources by automating manual processes
- Brings transformational change and efficiency to supply chain, resource, production, revenue, warranty and investment planning
- Replaces the multitude of disparate Excel files throughout an organisation
- Empowers strategic business partnering and decision making
Can't make it to the live webinar? Register anyway, we'll send you a recording of the webinar shortly after the session.