Balancing production capacity and demand in a global supply network with Biobest
Join Luc Buntinx, Application manager at Biobest Group NV – one of the world's leading companies in biological pest control & natural pollination – to discover how the group balances its available production capacity and demand on a global level in order to deal with the degree of uncertainty that characterizes their business, using Board as a communication platform to gather, transform and exchange the necessary data.
By watching this recorded webinar you will learn about:
- Initializing the forecast process with system build forecasts
- Collecting the demand and available production capacity figures on a global level
- Aggregating and breaking down forecasts in different levels of granularity
- The Production Allocation process; allocating available production capacity to demand
- Measuring and evaluating forecast accuracy