Adapting to Change: Reshaping Workforce Planning and Analytics for the New Normal
Recent changes across the world have proven that workplaces will soon look very different from what we see today. Adaptable jobs, skills, and organizational structures will become the new normal - requiring unprecedented efficiency and flexibility when managing human capital.
Watch this webinar and learn how Board can help businesses and their leaders find ways to succeed in an evolving business world by:
- Tightening the connection between strategy and workforce
- Planning and gaining access to real-time visibility of headcount, salaries, and compensation
- Seamlessly balancing demand and capacity
- Modeling scenarios and testing the impact of any workforce change
- Switching from lagging to leading people metrics
- Retaining and growing talent
Michael Collins / Regional Director
Michael has over 20 years of experience and has assisted organizations, of all verticals, with the development and implementation of Strategic and Corporate Performance Management, Predictive Analytics and Business Intelligence. Prior to Board, he provided reconciliation, financial close, treasury management and unclaimed property solutions to like organizations.
John Leahy / Pre-Sales Consultant
John is an expert in Financial and Operational Performance Management and Analytics with over 25 years’ experience in: designing and implementing financial software solutions, product management, solution architecture, knowledge management, sales, education, and support.