12 Principles of FP&A to Transform Your Finance Function
Discover how you can transform your finance function with these 12 principles...
No process has more power to create or destroy business value in the retail sector than Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
But despite how important it is, many organisations are still relying on the constraints and rigidity of Excel spreadsheets.
Working with the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) Lawrence Serven, a well-known FP&A expert, looked at the best-run companies globally – those that consistently meet or exceed their own targets as well as their competitors’ – and identified the 12 key principles of FP&A that these businesses followed.
In this live webinar, Lawrence will discuss these 12 principles, and demonstrate how you can use them to transform your finance function and become a trusted advisor within the business, as well as:
- The 12 principles: what best practice FP&A looks like
- Why Finance Managers need to step up their game... and how
- The implications of the 12 principles in a retail environment
- How technology can enable the 12 principles, and drive a finance transformation
- A demonstration of best practice with PUMA
... and more!