Integrated Retail Planning and Analytics: The Key to Riding out Disruption in 2021
Faced with a highly turbulent global market, agile decision-making has become vital to survival for fashion and luxury retailers. As a result, a holistic digital transformation is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessity for survival. Lengthy planning cycles conducted on spreadsheets must be replaced with technology that enables agile, proactive decision-making, allowing the real-time visibility of performance to permeate the entire business.
In this webinar, we’ll explore how some of the world’s leading fashion and luxury retailers have digitally transformed their planning and analytics using the Board platform to:
- Gain complete visibility of real-time performance - throughout the supply chain to store
- Effortlessly link strategic, operational, and financial goals
- Seamlessly shift from Merchandise Financial Planning to Assortment and In-season Planning
- Ensure the right stock is in the right place at the right time through the right channel
- Identify the most profitable approach to assortment
- Minimize the risk of stockouts and overstock
Leonardo Gambini | Sales Manager Switzerland | Board
Leonardo Gambini joined Board International in March 2020 as Sales Manager and is responsible for the German and Italian-speaking part of Switzerland. He has in-depth knowledge of the BI and EPM market, as he has been working for several competitors such as SAS, Oracle and IBM.
Miguel Angel Sisternas Seaton | Head of PreSales Switzerland | Board
Miguel Angel Sisternas Seaton has joined Board International in May 2018 and is heading the PreSales department for Switzerland. As a former Business Controller, he knows the customer's perspective and brings over 5 years of experience in the CPM and BI sector.