Healthcare Enterprise Analytics, Planning and Forecasting
Hospital Intelligence, Operations Control and Financial Planning: Board is your competitive differentiator throughout the complete cycle of care.
“Information rich, knowledge poor” is a typical conundrum of the healthcare sector. Hospital information systems are often disjointed, leading to huge amounts of scattered data and low visibility across the clinical, operational, and financial realms of the organisation. With all of this disparate data, healthcare analytics solutions are essential for making sense of the information.
Effectively combining a Healthcare Enterprise Analytics Strategy with Planning, Forecasting, and Simulation processes, Board helps to enhance clinical productivity, improve supply chain efficiency, and optimize the revenue cycle. All of this results in increased service quality and more satisfied patients.
Controlling and standardizing inpatient and outpatient data, Board works as a Hospital Intelligence solution to monitor and analyze clinical metrics, provide medical business intelligence, and share meaningful insights, via reports, throughout the entire organization. The reports that end up on the Senior Management Team’s desks will be formulated with the same methods as the reports used by the director of each facility or hospital.
Within the same interactive environment you can control and manage all inventories, from drugs and medical devices to equipment and business assets, across multiple sources and locations.
The scorecarding capabilities of Board introduce continuous benchmarking to measure and compare any site within your healthcare network and disseminate a summary of best practices to newly acquired locations, helping the growth of your organization.
Discover why Board is your competitive differentiator for Value-Based-Care:
- Pervasively track the quality of care by exploring clinical data across internal and external sources
- Better understand the relationships between patient needs, physician profiles and the cost of care by analyzing patient satisfaction and business performance of physician practices
- Gain more visibility of specific areas like emergency departments or bed occupancy
- Increase and share the information assets by managing reporting of key hospital performance indicators
HEALTHCARE FACILITIES AND OPERATIONS
- Align stock levels with usage through inventory planning across different facilities
- Avoid inefficient purchasing outside of the standard processes (the so-called “maverick-buying”) thanks to inventory monitoring along the entire supply chain
- Continuously adjust for changing market forces through OpEx forecasting
- Better manage inventory through supplier analysis down to the SKU level
REVENUE CYCLE OPTIMIZATION
- Better link cost to process improvements and outcomes by analyzing costs by doctor/physician/healthcare provider/operating unit, over the complete cycle of care
- Make more systemic and sustainable cost reductions based on cost and outcomes comparison at the patient level, both for inpatient and outpatient data
- Ensure the financial sustainability of healthcare reimbursements by integrating the Financial plan with the Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan