Combined Planning and Analytics for Grocery Retailers
Drive efficiency from supplier to shelf with a unified approach to operational and financial analysis, simulation, and planning
In the highly competitive, and price-sensitive, grocery sector, retailers must strive to streamline operations, reduce costs, and increase efficiency across the entire supply chain. From sales planning to category management, rolling forecasts to store and label P&L projections, and price and promotion optimization to workforce management, BOARD’s unified solution for analysis, simulation, and planning helps grocers to manage and control their entire decision-making process.
By centralizing operational and financial data in a single repository, BOARD enables employees in Head Office, warehouses, and stores to become part of a collaborative decision-making workflow, connecting different planning, simulation, forecasting steps and making light work of any required analysis.
BOARD’s flexibility and user-friendly nature make it easy to align financial objectives with fast-paced daily operations, helping grocery retailers to become more efficient and profitable while improving customer loyalty and retention.
BOARD enables grocery retailers to:
- Analyze, forecast, and simulate the effect of promotions
- Monitor Supplier Performance
- Create Store and Label P&L projections
- Undertake Master Category Management
- Minimize stock-outs and over-stock
- Link financial objectives to operations
- Easily define and implement workflows across the whole organization
- Align the sales, marketing, production, and logistics departments
- Increase users’ efficiency through self-service analysis
- Create visibility across all analysis, simulation, and planning activities
Conad & BOARD:
Overhauling management control and planning
Find out how leading Italian grocer Conad has transformed reporting, simulation, scenario planning, and financial planning by turning data into a shared, structured company asset using the BOARD platform: