The Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo 2022 conference delivers the must-have insights, strategies and frameworks for chief supply chain officers (CSCOs) and supply chain leaders to bring continued agility, resilience and adaptability to their organizations.
Gartner Supply Chain Symposium | Xpo
Join us at this year's gathering of Supply Chain leaders at Gartner Symposium
The expectations around the value supply chains deliver are accelerating amidst ongoing volatility, disruption, and gridlock. As impacts from the pandemic, global conflict, climate change and other factors continue, supply chain leaders must be prepared to mitigate risk and navigate uncertainty in an increasingly dynamic and challenging environment.
If you'll be attending this year's Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo 2022 we would love to meet with you to find out more about your Supply Chain Planning challenges and how an Intelligent Planning approach could transform your supply chain. Meet us at stand 414 any time to meet with one of the team, or book your dedicated 1:1 meeting by completing the contact form.
Join us at Theatre 2 @ 16:00, Thursday 28th, with leading IBP consultancy, Oliver Wight.
5 Ways to Architect an Intelligent IBP Transformation
A must-attend session for Supply Chain Leaders looking for best-in-class Integrated Business Planning (IBP), demonstrating how to:
- Facilitate decisions that ensure a responsive flow to changing market demand and supply plans
- Align and connect to your strategy in a single unified, intelligent platform & process
- Facilitate seamless synchronization and concurrency across all functions
- Support leadership with effective escalation focused on what is important
- Evaluate the profitability of your plans and scenarios through dynamic financialization
Don't miss out!