Board is organising a Database, Capsule and Procedure training intended for:
- Core competence centre customer staff / co-development;
- Board implementation (partner) staff.
This is a technically oriented course for those people that need to implement and extend the Board platform within a customer organisation. The course program consists of minimal 14 hours of individual eLearning preparation combined with a 2 x 2-day classroom based session.
In the Database, Capsule and Procedure training you will:
• Learn the fundamentals and concepts of database construction – entities, relationships and Cubes as well as the process of loading data into the database (Data Readers).
• Design, create and maintain the Board Capsule environment - building and designing of screens, reports and dashboards which will be viewed by the end users of the applications.
• Learn to control Board procedures: automate data loading/publishing, report printing & distribution, applying workflows/approval cycles, invoking external programs and data providers.… (*).
Date, location & fee
First session: Monday 9th March & Tuesday 10th March - 09.00h - 17.00h
Second session: Thursday 16th March & Friday 17th March - 09.00h - 17.00h
The location of the training will be confirmed soon. The training will take place in Brussels area.
The Board trainer is Andries de Vries. ELearning, on-line training materials and the class-room training sessions are provided in the English language and are based on Board version 10.X (*).
Pre-requisites for the class room training is the completion of the eLearning and the second session should be preceded by the first session. Participants are to bring their own lap-tops. RDP into virtual training environment. Mac users will need installation of RPD app or similar. Lunches, drinks etc. are included.
Standard fee per participant: Euro 650 per day x 4 days + Euro 750 for the eLearning.
(*) The Predictive Analytics Engine BEAM, Board installation & administration, Connectors and Board Financial Consolidation are not within scope of this course
(**) The training will be based on Board version 10.x. (Additional training on Board 11.x is not yet available) and will be available through eLearning later this year.