Database, Capsule and Procedure training
- 06 February 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- 07 February 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- 17 February 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- 18 February 2020, 09:00 / 17:00
- Level: Basic
- Address: Amsterdam,
- Language: English
Board is organising a Database, Capsule and Procedure training intended for:
- Core competence centre customer staff / co-development;
- Board implementation (partner) staff.
This is a technically oriented course for those people that need to implement and extend the Board platform within a customer organisation. The course program consists of minimal 14 hours of individual eLearning preparation combined with a 2 x 2-day classroom based session.
In the Database, Capsule and Procedure training you will:
• Learn the fundamentals and concepts of database construction – entities, relationships and Cubes as well as the process of loading data into the database (Data Readers).
• Design, create and maintain the Board Capsule environment - building and designing of screens, reports and dashboards which will be viewed by the end users of the applications.
• Learn to control Board procedures: automate data loading/publishing, report printing & distribution, applying workflows/approval cycles, invoking external programs and data providers.… (*).
Date, location & fee
First session: Thursday 6 February & Friday 7 February - 09.00h - 17.00h
Second session: Monday 17 February & Tuesday 18 February - 09.00h - 17.00h
The first day of the training will take place at Board Office, De Entree 232, 4th floor, 1101 EE, Amsterdam, meeting room Infinity Loop. The other 3 days the training takes place at BCN Amsterdam Arena, Atlas Arena Complex, Azië Building, 5th floor (reception), Hoogoorddreef 5, 1101 BA Amsterdam.
The Board trainer is Andries de Vries. ELearning, on-line training materials and the class-room training sessions are provided in the English language and are based on Board version 10.X (*).
Pre-requisites for the class room training is the completion of the eLearning and the second session should be preceded by the first session. Participants are to bring their own lap-tops. RDP into virtual training environment. Mac users will need installation of RPD app or similar. Lunches, drinks etc. are included.
Standard fee per participant: Euro 650 per day x 4 days + Euro 750 for the eLearning.
(*) The Predictive Analytics Engine BEAM, Board installation & administration, Connectors and Board Financial Consolidation are not within scope of this course
(**) The training will be based on Board version 10.x. (Additional training on Board 11.x is not yet available) and will be available through eLearning later this year.