Business Development Manager
Workplace: London (UK)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-motivated, dynamic and forward thinking Business Development Manager to join our fast growing company.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating and closing new business with end users.
You will have the opportunity to operate within a flexible and dynamic environment and to join an expanding organisation taking advantage of the opportunities this provides. This position will suit individuals with drive and ambition who are willing to put in the work and hours to achieve results. Candidates must have outstanding business development skills and be professional and confident in presenting demonstrations.
Skills , Job Duties and Responsibility (Include but not limited to)
- Five years of demonstrable sales experience within software application.
- Proven track record of selling BI /CPM solutions.
- You will own the sales process and be responsible for coordinating different resources, people and activities to achieve successful outcomes
- Able to sell to all managerial levels
- Capability to work on personal initiative and think 'outside the box'
- Determined, dynamic, opportunist with an entrepreneurial flair
- Experience of producing winning ITT responses
- Educated to degree level
- A good grasp of accounting is preferable
In return for your ability and skills you can expect a competitive salary, uncapped commission, car allowance, laptop, mobile and private medical cover
Opportunity to join a fast growing visionary company with a product at the technological forefront of its market.