Board sparks business imagination at Boardville 2019
Board International’s annual conference inspires delegates to drive digital transformation in strategic, financial, and operational decision-making.
- Global fashion retailer H&M discussed how Board has revolutionized the management of its workforce across almost 5,000 stores and 160 KPIs
- Multinational electronics company Ricoh explained how Board provides a single source of truth for across its European and Operating Company management information reporting
- Fortune 500 energy company Eversource shared how it has standardized and streamlined financial reporting using Board’s comprehensive dashboards and reporting capabilities
- Deutsche Bahn subsidiary DB Station&Service AG talked about the transformation of operative controlling across 5,400 railway stations thanks to centralized reporting and integrated business planning underpinned by Board
- Leading medical equipment manufacturer and training provider Laerdal presented its four Board projects: Financial Consolidation, Managerial Reporting, Project Budgeting & Reporting, and Sales, Marketing, & Service Forecasting
Other technology-related keynotes were delivered by Board partners Microsoft, EY, SDG Group, and KPMG, while thought leaders such as world chess champion Garry Kasparov and Prof. Luca Maria Gambardella from research institute IDSIA explored the impact of AI on decisions.
Board is the #1 decision-making platform. Founded in 1994, Board enables people to have a transformative impact on their business, helping them to intuitively play and create with data in a flexible, all-in-one decision-making platform. By unifying Business Intelligence, Corporate Performance Management, and Predictive Analytics, the Board platform allows companies to produce a single, accurate, and complete view of business information, gain actionable insights, and achieve full control of performance across the entire organization. Thanks to Board, global enterprises such as Coca-Cola, DHL, KPMG, Puma, Siemens, and ZF Group have deployed end-to end decision-making applications at a fraction of the time and cost associated with traditional solutions. www.board.com