BARC Planning Survey Live Event - Australia
Join us for live summary of the BARC Planning Survey results 2018
With eight top ranks and 27 leading ranks, BOARD once again achieves great results in BARC’s Planning Survey. Excellent ratings in numerous important KPIs help to consolidate our position as a leading Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) vendor.
Benefits enjoyed by our customers include
- Reduced planning complexity
- Improved integration of planning with reporting/analysis
- Reduction in cost of ownership and increased time to value
- Improved employee productivity and satisfaction
Register now for this live webinar on the 23rd of August with our Asia Pacific General Manager Mark Sands who will share his thoughts and a summary of the survey findings and host a live Q&A Session.
* Terms * If you are located in Australia and attend this live session you will receive a complimentary coffee on us!
The BARC Planning Survey 18 is based on findings from the world‘s largest and most comprehensive survey of planning software users. In total, 1,465 people responded to the survey with 875 answering a series of detailed questions about their usage of a named product. Altogether, 17 products (or groups of products) are analysed in detail. The survey examines user feedback on planning product selection and usage across 24 criteria (KPIs) including business benefits, project success, business value, recommendation, customer satisfaction, user experience, planning functionality and competitiveness.