Analysis and Reporting with Board
- 15 September 2020, 09:00 / 18:00
- Level: Basic
- Address: Tower 42 - 25 Old Broad Street, London
- Language: English
Duration: 2 Days
This course is designed for Board Developers and Power Users from across your organisation who are looking to become self-sufficient in creating, designing and maintaining the Board Capsule or front-end environment. This includes the building and design of screens, reports and dashboards to be used and viewed by all Board users in your organisation, as well as ad-hoc reporting.
Delegates will learn how to design and create Board Capsules - containers which display Board objects such as screens, graphics, tables, graphs, folders, maps, gauges, heatmaps, navigation menus and more. The course will teach you how to configure these objects using drag and drop and on-screen ribbon bars and configuration boxes. Other topics include: creating on the fly calculations using algorithms and pre-configured aggregations, as well as application design and best practice.
- Dataview Part 1
- Dataview Part 2
- Menu and Navigation
- Dataview Part 3
- Visualisation Objects
- Office Add-Ins
- Introduction to Data-Entry
- A laptop enabled to “remote desktop” via a guest network to Board training servers – each trainee is provided with their own connection for the course and all training software, materials and exercises are accessed from here.
- A mouse can be beneficial (but subject to trainee preference)
- A sandwich lunch is provided – please let us know any dietary requirements on arrival.