Account Payable Administrative Assistant
Location: Boston, MA
BOARD Americas is a global software vendor leading the way in Business Intelligence, Analytics and CPM unification. Founded in 1994, BOARD has enabled over 3000 companies worldwide to improve the effectiveness of their management decision making processes, unifying BI, Business Analytics and CPM in a single integrated environment. BOARD headquarter is in Chiasso, Switzerland, with multiple offices around the world.
What BOARD offers you
- The #1 decision making software platform and the market reference for unified Business Intelligence, Performance Management and Predictive Analytics
- A global and fast-growing business software environment
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- Co-workers who prefer teamwork and share their knowledge
Reporting to the Finance and HR Manager, the Account Payable Administrative Assistant position is responsible for processing vendor invoice on a timely basis in accordance with company policies. Also, responsible for overall front office activities, sort mail, purchasing requests and internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
As our Account Payable Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible:
- Vendor Management Support, including inquiries and maintenance of vendor profiles.
- Assist with processing vendor invoice and coding.
- Maintain historical records by filing and retaining vendor files.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as maintaining a keys log distributing building access keys, etc.)
- BS/BA in a related field of study.
- 2 + years’ experience of previous experience in office management.
- 2 + years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience with Navision, Concur, Paycheck and Microsoft Office;
- Detailed and deadline-oriented with strong work ethic.
- Customer focus to serve in Team Environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills