Workplace: Zurich (Switzerland)
We are seeking a highly talented, self motivated and analytically minded Pre-Sales/Senior consultant with strong and proven experience in delivering Business Intelligence and Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting solutions.
You will work with and mentor Business Partners and customers on projects that can range from Proof of Concept to support implementations.
Assist new Partners to become skilled BOARD consultants, assist existing Partners to become current with the latest BOARD offerings, and become involved with customer implementations as requested/required.
Using your extensive technical skills and strong business understanding you will help these to realize the commercial/business benefits of the solution.
You will provide strategic and senior level product presentations and demonstrations on all activities concerning Enterprise and Tactical BI/CPM opportunities.
Provide Customer and Business Partner tailored presentation
Develop Proof of Concepts / Prototypes for prospect clients/partners with the BOARD solution
Develop technical account plans in conjunction with sales representatives that include: technical qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, trial/prototype plans and closure.
Provide Users Group and trade show support.
Follow up on accounts for functional/technical issues related to sales cycle
Translate concepts into solutions
· Extensive background (5 years+) working with and implementing BI and CPM solutions
· Proven pre-sales experience
· Extensive experience working with Multidimensional databases (MOLAP)
· A sound grasp of accounting
· Excellent understanding of software implementation process
· Detailed understanding of CPM Process and solutions (Financial Reporting, Monthly accounting close, budgeting, forecasting, planning)
· Proven project management skills
· Strong understanding of business processes and organizational behaviour
· Good understanding of sales cycle
· Outstanding presentation skills and ability to communicate at senior levels.
· Fluency in German and English required, French is a plus.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join an organisation which is growing fast and with a product at the forefront of its market.